Today is the last day of October which means that tomorrow is NOVEMBER! I’m particularly excited about this month for a number of reasons:
1. Mr Bird lands in SA to be with his girls on the 4th – now we can really start our new chapter!
2. Baby Bird will be 6 months old on the 6th and I can’t believe how quickly it’s gone – I love being a mom and each and every day she brings me so much joy with that gorgeous smile of hers ♥
3. Our shipment from the UK will arrive in Hilton around mid-November – I’m sure it will feel like Christmas when we unpack everything!
6. On the 16th of November The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will be released!
7. Movember begins! Check out this post I wrote about the initiative last year… Go boys!
8. Baby Bird’s beautiful custom made curtains will be ready – what do you think of my fabric choice?!
9. Towards the end of the month I can ditch my ‘moonboot‘ and start using my left leg again…
10. We’ll get to move into our house once all the painting etc is done! Will be sleeping on a mattress on the floor, and we’ll have no furniture for a while, but I kind of feel like it’s a right of passage for a young family to start from scratch…
BRING IT ON!