Most will agree that finding and giving the perfect gift is a joy in itself – that’s why I have just signed up for another Secret Santa gift exchange (I’m already taking part in this one) – it’s called Bloggers Secret Santa and is being coordinated by The Stiletto Mum (thanks to Sharon from The Blessed Barrenness for sharing it through a post on her own blog)
· All names must be entered by 16 November 2012
· Stiletto Mum will email you ‘your person’ by 21 November 2012
· It’s a secret, the person you’re buying for may not be buying for you, so be nice or you may get coal!
· Gifts should be under the value of R100 (pre-postage) – make sure to get a tracking number and forward it to Stiletto Mum once you do. If you want to spend more, feel free, but it’s more about the love that goes into choosing the gift, rather than the price of it
· If you are no longer able to participate let Stiletto Mum know asap
· Stiletto Mum will list/link to all bloggers involved
· As soon as you’ve joined (send a request to c.l.coetzee at gmail dot com), write a post about what you like (example here) and email the link and your address to Stiletto Mum. Non-bloggers can join too – just send Stiletto Mum a little intro about yourself and what kind of things you like in Word format and she’ll upload it to her blog.
Twitter hashtag for the Bloggers Secret Santa is #blogsecretsanta
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :)